Sunday, March 21, 2010

Entropia Universe has gotten so awesome!

I finally got around to upgrading my computer so that I could play Entropia Universe again. Wow! That game has really come along. I'm still using the tactics from the "How to Make Big Money Playing Entropia" book. It still works, but I'm hoping they'll come out with an update for the new versions. We'll see. Wouldn't it be cool if they had an online format so we don't have to keep hunting for updated ebooks? That would be nice. Oh, well. Maybe I'll send them an email and request it.

I like the little quests they have now, but I'm disappointed that there were so few. It was cute. They need some "higher level" quests. Maybe at far off TP's that are hard to get to. Maybe one of the quests could be: "Get into a fight with a Araneatrox and survive."! That would be cool! (Don't get hit!)






SUPPORT ALL YOUR FAVORITE SITES BY SIMPLY KLIKING THEIR ADS!

No comments:

Post a Comment